Feeding Little Tummies
Click here to order books. $29.99 + postage
Babies' first foods lay the foundations of future eating habits, so a healthy start can establish healthy patterns for a lifetime. Beginning with the first tastes of solid food at around six months old, Feeding Little Tummies includes dozens of healthy, easy recipes that will inspire New Zealand parents, grandparents and caregivers to create nourishing, appealing meals and snacks for the children they care for.
Written by a qualified chef, nutrition consultant and mother, Feeding Little Tummies includes:
- More than 100 simple recipes and dozens of variations
- An introduction outlining the basics of nutrition
- Separate sections on first foods, breakfasts, snacks and lunches, dinners, desserts and drinks
- Advice on allergies and food intolerances
- Nutrition suggestions for when children are feeling under the weather
- Tips, suggestions and nutritional information throughout
Feeding Little Tummies was originally published as Cooking for your Child. This new and updated edition, clearly laid out for busy parents and illustrated throughout, is an inspiring resource and an ideal gift for new parents.
A 176 page book with colour photos throughout. Take a look at the sample pages.